At the age of seventeen, I moved to Los Angeles to pursue my career in music. Since then, having near a decade of experience, I've been hired as a drummer and percussionist in a wide variety of musical genres in both live and studio environments. In addition to drum performance, I specialize in proving voice over for commercial, narrative, and creative endeavours. Other skills include music production, audio engineering, music composition, sound design, audio post-production, and more.
My home recording studio, known as the Block of Joy, features pro-quality recording capabilities with a focus on an intimate vibe that's nonintrusive towards artistic expression. This means I can meet my clients' needs from the comforts of my own home, whether it be recording drum tracks for a new hit, pro-level voice over narration, or an ADR session for the next blockbuster.
Video: Black Tie Studios
Original Composition + Sound Design + ADR Engineer
Video: Aaron Brownlee
Original Composition + Sound Engineer/Mix/Master + Drum Performance
Video: Charles Lopez
• Kumu Custom Birch 4-piece kit
• Sonor S-Class Pro Maple 4-piece kit
• Early 60s Super-Ludwig 400 Snare, Pre-Serial, COB
• Ludwig Supraphonic 402, Monroe Badge
• 14" Zildjian K Light Hats
• 18" Bosphorus Stanton Moore Crash
• 23" Istanbul Matt Chamberlain Ride
• 21" Zildjian Constantinople Ride
• Pro Tools 12.4 with UA Apollo & Focusrite Saffire Pro40 interfaces
• API Lunchbox w/ Avedis Audio MA5 Neve-style preamps x2, Chandler Limited TG-2 EMI-style preamp, API-style preamp x1
• Tube Tech CL-1A vintage compressor, Purple Audio MC76 compressor
• Yamaha NS10, Adams A7X, Zaph Audio ZA5.2 vented listening monitors
• Avantone BV-1, Mojave MA-300, Electro Voice RE20, Audio Technica AT4033 x2, AKG D112, SM57 x2, SM58 x2, and more...
• Various UAD, Waves, Izotope, Slate Digital plug-ins and more...